POLICY DOCUMENT FOR BATA CLUB ZIMBABWE
What is Bata Club?
The Bata Club is a loyalty program designed exclusively for Bata loyal customers. The program membership entitles you to various privileges and rewards.
Why Should I Become a Member?
To be part of an exclusive members-only program that promises valuable privileges and rewards.
To earn rewards against your purchases in the form of Bata Club Points.
To remain updated with/on all news on your favorite brand(s), store opening(s), product launch etc.
How Do l Become a Member?
To become a Bata Club member you need to visit any of the Bata stores jotted around Zimbabwe and provide your personal information where your mobile number will act as your account number. The registration is done upon purchase at the participating Bata Stores. At the registration stage you will earn free five (5) points that will be credited to your account. Your points will accumulate every moment you make a purchase. All the updates about the program will be communicated to you via SMS.
Is there a joining fee?
No, anyone can join by free subscription using their mobile number.
How Can l Unsubscribe or De-register From the Program?
You may send request to the Customer Care number (provided at the end).
1. To be a Program member ("Member"), you will need to provide a mobile phone number registered with the telecommunication operators in Zimbabwe to the Cashier counter in any of the participating Bata Stores. An SMS will be sent to the mobile phone number confirming you are a Bata Club member.
2. The Program is open to individualsaged sixteen (16) years and above at the time of application.
3. The Program is limited to and available in participating Zimbabwe Bata retail stores only.
4. Each Member is entitled to one Program account under the Member's mobile phone number. Your mobile phone number is considered as your account number, whilst enabling your user ID to be created.
5. Once Program Membership is granted you will only be able to access your Program account with the use of the mobile phone number provided by you as your username.
6. Each Member is solely responsible for each and every access or use of the Program Membership.
7. Use of your mobile phone number as the username is conclusive evidence that you have accessed and used your Program Membership and the benefits/privileges
8. Every Member must use all reasonable efforts to keep his/her username confidential.
9. Every Member must not (and shall not) allow any third party to access or use his/her Program Membership using his/her username.
10. Every Member must notify Bata in writing as soon as he/she becomes aware of any unauthorized use of his/her Program account / Membership.
11. Program Membership is non-transferable.
12. Each Member applies for and participates in the Program, accepts and uses the benefits/privileges entirely at his/her own risk.
13. Bata reserves the sole right to accept or reject Membership of the Club without assigning any reason AND exercises absolute discretion to suspend or terminate Club membership without furnishing reasons.
14. Bata retail shops staff cannot be members of the Bata Club Loyalty program.
Program Membership Terms and Conditions
1. Every $1 spent on purchase of Bata products at participating Bata Stores will entitle the Member to 1 Program Membership point(1 point = $0.05). Program Membership points will expire twelve (12) months from the date of issuance.
2. It may take 24 to 96 hours for the points to reflect in your account.
3. Customers will not be able to earn points retrospectively. Please do remember to share your mobile number at the time of purchase.
4. All regular points will expire at the end of the 12th month period. The Promotional points may have different validity.
5. The Program Membership points can be earned, accumulated and redeemed for purchases of regular priced and discounted priced products at all participating Bata Stores.
6. Program Membership points cannot be transferred to another Member's account or mobile phone number or converted/exchanged for cash.
7. Program Membership points can only be earned, accumulated and redeemed at participating Bata Stores only. Not applicable for purchases made on Bata's or third parties' e-commerce platforms.
8. To be entitled to Program Membership points' accumulation and redemption, Members must present his/her mobile phone number before making payment at the participating Bata Stores.
9. Program Membership points are not valid or applicable for online purchases (on Bata or third parties' e-commerce platforms), as well as corporate purchases.
10. The Program Membership discount vouchers are not exchangeable for cash and shall be deemed void if it is manipulated or tampered with.
11. TheMembership privileges, redemption of points, conditions may, at Bata's sole discretion, be amended or withdrawn at any time without prior notice AND without compensation.
12. My Membership information has changed. How do I update my profile? You can update your profile by contacting the Customer Care number (provided at the end).
13. New Member Registration
a) Each new Member will receive 5 points after completing the registration.
14. Points Redemption
a) For Program Membership points' redemption, a minimum of 35 points is required. For 35 points, the Member may redeem a $1.75 discount.
b) Maximum points eligible for redemption are 100 per transaction.
c) Points can be redeemed only in multiples of 10.
d) Customer can highlight that he would like to redeem points at the time of payment. One Time password will be sent to the mobile number. Customers will have to disclose this to the cashier. The system will apply appropriate discount after validation.
e) During redemption, a customer receives the points that are equivalent to that particular transaction less the discount awarded.
f) Unused points or any unused balance at the end of the twelve-month period will not be refunded in, or converted to cash.
g) Bata reserves the right to change the structure, program, term validity of the program and the terms and conditions without prior notice. Subject to change could occur in any given time during the run time of Bata Club in participating Bata stores.
1. By registering and accessing your Member's account and participating in the Program and its benefits/privileges, the Member is taken to have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions herein and agree that all decisions made by Bata are final and binding in all aspects and no appeal, challenges or objections shall be submitted or entertained.
2. Bata reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to modify, replace, withdraw, reduce or cancel any Program benefits/privileges and any of the terms and conditions herein at any time and from time to time without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to the Members. In the event of any dispute, Bata's decision is final, conclusive and binding.
3. Bata may at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without assigning any reason and without prior notice, terminate this Program or withdraw, cancel or invalidate any Program Membership accounts whichhavebeen issued without any liability whatsoever to the Members.
4. In the event of any misuse, abuse or fraud in respect of the Program Membership and/or benefits/privileges or in the event the Member breaches any one or more of the terms and conditions herein, Bata reserves the right to revoke and cancel the Program Membership and withdraw all benefits/privileges conferred by the use of the Membership without being liable therefore in damages.
5. The Member acknowledge and consent to Bata sharing their personal information with its related entities and its agents for the purpose of the Program and the consent hereby given shall be deemed to be informed.
6. Members also agree and consent to such details including andwithout limitation to personal data or information being collected, processed and used by Bata for the purposes of the Program and all matters (related and) incidental thereto.
7. In addition, where any of the data or information especially personal data relating to the Members are submitted to Bata, the Member:
a) Warrants that he/she is in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required for Bata's usage and processing of such data/information; and
b) Agrees that it shall be the Member's own responsibility to advise Bata in writing should there be any changes to the data/information provided to Bata.
8. No representations or warranties (express or implied) with respect to the Program or the benefits/privileges are made or given by Bata save for those expressly stated herein.
9. In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with transactions made with the Program Membership account, the transaction records of Bata relating to this Program shall be deemed conclusive and binding on the Member.
10. The decision of Bata on all matters relating to this Program shall be final and binding on the Member.
11. Neither Bata nor its affiliates or any of their respective officers, shareholders, employees, consultants, contractors, subcontractor or agents (collectively "Affiliates") shall have any liability whatsoever for any injury (including physical and property injury), loss, damage, penalties, actions, demands, claims, costs, fees or other liabilities whatsoever (collectively "Liability") suffered or incurred by the Member arising out of or in connection with the Program or the benefits/privileges howsoever caused.
12. Bata shall not be held responsible or liable if it is unable to perform or fail to perform its obligations under the terms and conditions herein, where such delay or failure is caused by natural calamities, labor unrest, riot, civil commotion, lockout, fire, war, acts of foreign enemies or other perils and any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond the control of Bata.
13. These Program terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Zimbabwe.
**NB: ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO APPLY**
Zimbabwe Bata Shoe Company
P. O. Box 279
Phone: +263 54 223391-6
WhatsApp: +263 774 882 220